37 Weeks

37 Weeks
Cades room

Cades Room

Cades Room

Joe the Giraffe

Joe the Giraffe
He is 5ft tall

Shower at my Dads

Shower at my Dads
the matching green was an accident I swear!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Belly Laughs - Week 24

Hi Everyone! It's Kim! I thought I would start posting my own notes on here in addition to Lee's updates.
As soon as I found out we were expecting, my sister told me I needed to get on babycenter.com to keep updated and get lots of info on my pregnancy. This site is great. It has everything you need to know from A-Z about getting pregnant, being pregnant, newborns, toddler years and so much more. Whenever I have the slightest concern, I just get on there and search for the answer. It is so helpful. Another great thing about the website is that you can sign up for weekly updates to be emailed to you...just in case you don't have a lot of time to navigate through the site. This has been really fun for Lee and I to read every week about how our baby boy is growing and developing.
Just a few weeks ago though I noticed that at the main bottom of the email update is a section called "BELLY LAUGHS". I wish I would have noticed these earlier because they really do make us laugh and calm us down about some of the other serious things we tend to stress about. So I thought I would share these "belly laughs" with you in hopes you get a good laugh from them like we do. Enjoy!!

BELLY LAUGHS:
Count your blessings if you're having a boy...The penis of a rhinoceros is 2 feet long.
The penis of a mosquito is a hundredth of an inch long.
The praying mantis bites her mate's head off while he impregnates her.
Elephants are pregnant for two years.
Many animals give birth to a dozen or more babies at a time.
Your baby won't be born with hooves.

3 comments:

KATIE said...

I want to see a new belly picture! Glad to hear all is going well... he will be here before you know it!

Mommom Mona said...

Hi! Put a diaper on Sweet Cheeks!!! Ha Ha I love my Cutie pie of a Grandson!! Mommom and Pappa Bud

Mommom Mona said...

More pictures!!!! Braxton is Bump's little cousin and he says he loves Bump too!! Written for Braxton by Mommom Mona

31 WEEKS

31 WEEKS

Don't Forget Daddy!

Don't Forget Daddy!

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

Here he is!!!

Here he is!!!

Look at that nose!

Look at that nose!

SWEET CHEEKS!

SWEET CHEEKS!

Size of baby at 17 weeks!

Size of baby at 17 weeks!

Size of the baby at 15 weeks!

Size of the baby at 15 weeks!